[an error occurred while processing this directive]
We believe in a better World
Swine Associations online
- National Pork Producers Council
Good place for pork consumers to find recipes, nutritional and safety guides.
If you are a pork producer, then NPPC website is the place you have to visit everyday to update your information.
- Alberta Pigs
- Alberta Pigs website provides newsletters, details on the marketing, nutrition aspects of Canadian province's pork industry.
- American Assoc. of Swine Practitioners
- The AASP is a nonprofit educational professional society organized to:
- increase the knowledge of veterinarians in the field of swine medicine;
- elevate the standards of swine practice;
- promote the relationship between swine practice, the swine industry, and the public interest;
- promote the interests of swine veterinarians;
- improve the public stature of swine veterinarians;
- cooperate with veterinary and agricultural organizations and regulatory agencies; and
promote goodwill among AASP members.
- Bellhuis Farms
- to find or set up a site where buyers and sellers of weaned pigs can go to do business
- Indiana Pork Producers Association
- Promoting Pork as the Meat of Choice while Enhancing the Success of Indiana's Pork Industry.
- National Pork Board
- The Board is responsible for the collection, distribution and program accountability for the pork checkoff in the areas of
promotion, research and consumer information. The programs funded by the Pork Board are designed to:
strengthen the position of the pork industry in the marketplace and maintain, develop, and expand markets for pork and pork products.
- Ohio Pork Producers Council
- State organization promoting pork marketing offers news, contact information, recipes, and a directory of members.
- Ontario Pork
- Our mission is to create the most favourable environment possible for the production and marketing of Pork and to maximize returns for Ontario Producers through co-operative action.
- US Pork
- Provide customers all over the world with reliable,
up-to-the-minute information about U.S. Pork and our pork industry.